An unlawful harassment incident can have serious consequences – in terms of morale, productivity, recruitment and even legal costs. Support your employees and protect your company by training your workforce. MRA can help. We offer on-site and webinar options to educate your employees and supervisors about harassment.
MRA Unlawful Harassment Training Sessions:
- On-site Employee Awareness and Supervisor/Manager programs.
- Unlawful harassment webinars. Click here to view a clip.
- Semi-Customized to include a discussion of your company’s harassment policy and reporting procedures.
Each includes a review and recommendation by an MRA expert on your company’s harassment policy.
Unlawful Harassment Investigation
When an employee makes a complaint about harassment, you need to act – professionally and quickly. An MRA expert can support you by:
- engaging in fact-finding interviews as a neutral third party
- providing a written report of findings with recommendations for action,
- assisting with or preparing responses to state or federal fair employment agency complaints.
Let MRA help your organization to prevent and correct workplace harassment.