Advance employee development and retention, save time and money, and ramp up the implementation speed of key company initiatives by hosting training at your organization. Whether you are looking to train a small group of employees on one topic, or a large group for a series of days, MRA can assist you!
At MRA, we’ve been leading onsite training for over 25 years and have conducted thousands of training sessions. We provide onsite training on any of the 175 titles listed in our program catalog. Or, we can work with you to build a program for your organization.
Benefits of MRA Onsite Training
- On-Target Training – We work with you to determine training objectives and develop content that hits the mark. At MRA we are dedicated to making your program a success. Our knowledgeable instructors assist you with meeting training objectives and getting the most from your session.
- Convenience – Bring your team together at a time and place that works best for your organization. We conduct training all over the United States and for all shifts.
- Enhanced Implementation Speed – Common exposure to program concepts key for your organization motivates individuals and reinforces behavior. Topics become more “real” because they are applied directly to your organization.
- Variety – Choose from a broad selection of MRA-developed topics or build a training session based on your organization’s criteria and learning objectives.
- Cost Savings – A custom-designed onsite program can be less expensive than the total cost of having individuals attend courses.
- Experienced Instructors – All of our programs are developed and taught by seasoned business professionals. The focus is on application – translating information to actions that make a real difference in your workplace.
- Lasting Impact – MRA instructors work with you to identify follow up measures that can be implemented to maximize the long-term effectiveness of the program.