Outplacement functions like a job coach. It provides advice, support and training to help employees who’ve been let go better define and successfully advance their job searches. MRA’s Outplacement Services can help you transition employees, whether that’s 1 person or 50. We provide outplacement services to hundreds of clients each year.
For your company, outplacement from MRA helps you:
- Sustain morale and productivity among remaining employees because they know the transitioning employees are being helped.
- Maintain a positive image in the community by doing the right thing to help former employees succeed.
For your transitioning employees, outplacement from MRA helps them:
- Deal with the emotional aspects of job loss.
- Build confidence and look to the future.
- Assess skills, strengths, and opportunities.
- Outline and advance a job search strategy.
- Evaluate and negotiate job offers.
- Secure new positions more quickly.
Choose the services you want to make available.
- Personalized one-on-one or group coaching.
- A complete, step-by-step job search manual.
- An online group that continually offers advice, support and information about openings.
- Access to MRA training to enhance skill sets.
- Resume design, simulated interview practice, and feedback sessions with MRA’s HR professionals.
- MRA’s new Outplacement Services website, www.mraoutplacement.org
And much more. All at a surprisingly practical price.
Contact us today to learn more.
MRA members receive value pricing on all services.