MRA’s senior level professional career coaches focus on technology driven networking, job sourcing techniques, and 24/7 access to job search tools. MRA’s coaches provide advice, support and training to help employees who’ve been let go better define and successfully advance their job searches.
MRA career management professionals have extensive experience in career transition counseling, and assessments.
Executive Level Program
- Counselor on-site at time of separation
- Unlimited one-on-one coaching and counseling
- Comprehensive Job Search Manual
- Professional resume design and production
- Client website featuring online job search modules
- Interview scenarios, applied practice, and coaching feedback
- Inclusion in MRA’s Resume Bank
- Unlimited access to MRA training programs
- Career Transition LinkedIn Group
- Individual Marketing Target Plan
- Leadership assessments
- Re-branding image tips
- Guidance addressing new roles: Entrepreneurial Track option, serving on boards, volunteering, mentoring, public speaking, retirement
- C-suite Learning Sessions
- Spousal counseling: career life planning, multiple career options
- Unlimited use of the Career Management Center, complete with dedicated office, computers, printers and Internet access
An investment in an individual Executive Level Career Management service is effective in sustaining employee morale and productivity during the time of transition; maintaining a positive company image in the community and with remaining employees; and in assisting key leaders affected in restructuring or downsizing.
Planning for the termination meeting and onsite notification also available.
Contact us today to learn more.
MRA members receive value pricing on all services.