Human Resource Manager
Suzanne Dorszynski is a Human Resource Manager with over 15 years of diverse generalist, management and consulting experience. Within the manufacturing sector she has overseen the corporate human resources function for multi-location and multi-state operations. Sue is experienced in all aspects of human resources including employee relations, recruitment, supervisory training, workplace policy formation, acquisitions and divestitures, harassment and discrimination investigations, benefits, wellness activities, compensation, and performance management.
- Developed and coordinated effective recruitment program
- Merged separate 401(k) Plans into one Plan document
- Analyzed benefit plan to support retention and recruitment efforts
- Negotiate benefit plan renewals with carriers and broker to ensure compatibility with plan design goals while maintaining appropriate cost controls
- Implemented comprehensive wellness program into benefit plan design
- Performed annual wage reviews and analysis; established performance appraisal systems and pay practices
Sue has a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an accounting major from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. She is a past member of the Board of Directors for the Sojourner Truth House and the Chairperson of their personnel committee.