Human Resource Director
Across more than 35 years of progressive experience in diverse industry sectors, Guy Hoppe has been a highly effective and accomplished Human Resources Leader for a variety of organizations, small to large, manufacturing to service and non-union to union. His extensive professional experiences include department leadership, recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, labor relations (including contract negotiations), safety, compliance, policy development and employee training.
In addition to great technical talent, Guy easily establishes an excellent rapport with all levels of an organization through a collaborative style, team-building and effective communications with the focus on bottom line, measurable results. He is innovative, creative, and well organized in his approach and a strong partner with senior management to ensure human resource initiatives are aligned with strategic business goals.
Guy’s experiences include:
- Managing Human Resource Departments for a variety of organizations in service and manufacturing, including high technology
- Selecting and administering employee benefits
- Implementing performance management programs including training
- Developing and implementing compensation programs
- Recruiting Executive Directors and Senior level managers & executives for not-for-profit and for-profit organizations
- Conducting Human Resources and Safety Audits and developing employee handbooks
- Mentoring new HR Managers and Safety Managers
- Handling plant grievances and negotiating labor contracts
- Staffing for plant and office positions
- Serving as a great resource to MRA member companies for advice, information and problem resolution
- Developing and delivering mangement and other training programs
Guy holds a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management.