Human Resource Manager
Carol has served as a proactive, innovative HR professional in a variety of industries that includes professional services, non-profit, manufacturing and healthcare. Across her 20 year HR career, she has applied her well-rounded experience and strong business acumen in multiple roles and titles. Carol offers demonstrated experience in all areas of human resources to include employee relations, benefits, recruitment, compensation, performance management, coaching and talent management. She has effectively served leadership teams by aligning human resource outcomes to business goals as well as led management and staff through organizational change and mergers.
- Source and recruit all levels of employees.
- Design and implementation of on-boarding programs to improve employee engagement and retention while reducing turnover rates.
- Manage benefits program that resulted in cost savings while offering attractive and affordable options to employees. Delivered educational sessions for employees to become informed healthcare consumers.
- Administer performance management program.
- Annually update and administer equitable compensation program that attracts top talent.
- Advise multiple location management personnel on employee relations and compliance issues.
- Use technology to automate processes.
- Participate in strategic planning and implementation of organizational goals as set forth by executive staff and board of directors.
- Create start-up safety program.
- Advise and coach leaders on employee relations issues, team building, team cohesiveness and leadership skill.
Carol obtained her B.A. degree in Professional Communications from Alverno College in Milwaukee, WI.