Human Resource Manager
Lori Rauth brings nearly 20 years of progressive human resource experience in the service, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors. She has worked in both non-union and union settings, as well as for profit and non-profit organizations of varying size.
Lori’s broad and diverse human resource experience includes: performance management, compensation, project management, employee relations, legal issues, compliance, recruitment, interviewing, and selection.
Lori’s excellent interpersonal skills drive her ability to develop professional relationships in which she functions as a trusted advisor with management while working effectively with employees at all levels of the organization. She has the proven ability to partner in the development and implementation of HR strategies that achieve business results.
Lori’s many accomplishments include:
- Manage staffing levels as a result of facility expansion, as well as closure and department relocations.
- Administer employee opinion surveys and employee relations audits. Analysis of results for organization. Lead focus groups to identify opportunities or threats.
- Succession planning and talent management. Identify high potential and next generation leaders with a focus on career development and talent movement opportunities.
- Partner with management team to develop human resource strategies to foster a cultural change to move organization to a performance-driven culture.
- Identify and remove policies and practices that are barriers to a high performing work environment.
- Revise handbook framework and policies.
- Perform compensation program administration including market pricing studies, job analysis, job evaluation, and establish equitable rates of pay.
- Create staffing plans and implement recruitment strategies for high volume as well as niche market positions.
Lori earned a Bachelor’s in Business Administration from University of Wisconsin Milwaukee with a major in Human Resource Management.