Last Updated: 2023
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are used by many websites to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices, such as a handheld phone or computer. You can learn more about cookies and their functions generally by visiting an information website such as allaboutcookies.org.
We use three categories of cookies: Strictly Necessary, Performance, and Targeting, each of which is described below. Some of these cookies are temporary and deleted as soon as you close your browser. These are known as "session cookies." Other cookies are stored on your computer or device until they expire or you remove them. These are known as "persistent cookies."
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Websites and the Services we can provide to you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be turned off or disabled. These cookies are usually only set in response to specific actions you take on our Websites. For example, these cookies may be used to remember your selections or information you have entered when you navigate to different pages when visiting the Websites.
Some of the Performance cookies we use are:
- Google Analytics - Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt-out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Tag Manager - Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?, and to opt-out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
- Pardot - Links visitor behavior on the Websites to the recipient of an email marketing campaign to measure campaign effectiveness. Learn more at https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5.
- NewRelic - Records website and server performance with each visit to the Websites. Learn more at https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/cookie-policy.
- Hotjar - Asks users for feedback on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Cookies-on-hotjar-com.
- ZoomInfo WebSights - Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-policy and to unsubscribe, visit https://www.zoominfo.com/unsubscribe.
These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Websites so that they can deliver ads for relevant MRA products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third-party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
You may opt-out of Targeting cookies through the links listed below. Some of the Targeting cookies we use are:
- Twitter - Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profiles and advertising platforms. Learn more at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514, and learn how to opt-out at https://help.twitter.com/en/personalization-data-settings.
- Facebook - Analyzes browsing activity across our Websites to track advertising effectiveness, customize audiences, and improve ad retargeting. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel, and learn how to opt-out at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ whether you are a Facebook user (via your ad preferences) or not (via the Digital Advertising Alliance for your jurisdiction).
- LinkedIn - Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy and https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65521/the-linkedin-insight-tag-faqs?lang=en, including how to opt-out whether you are a LinkedIn user (via your ad preferences) or not (via the Digital Advertising Alliance for your jurisdiction). LinkedIn account holders can opt out specifically from LinkedIn’s uses of certain categories of data to show more relevant ads.
- Instagram - Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profiles and advertising platforms. Learn more at https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370.
- YouTube - Analyzes video activity to measure viewer engagement. Learn more at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US.
- Wistia - Analyze video activity to measure viewer engagement. Learn more at https://wistia.com/privacy.
MRA - The Management Association
N19W24350 Riverwood Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188