Reduce Your Risk
A bad hire can cost you time and money and may put your organization at risk. From education and employment verifications, to criminal investigations and in-depth reference interviews, MRA’s Reference and Background Investigations (RBI) help you obtain the information you need to hire with confidence.
We provide secure, easy-to-use, streamlined solutions, blending technology and personal attention to ensure accurate data so that you can make well-informed, confident hiring decisions. We are committed to providing accurate, timely, exceptional service!
- Criminal records searches (state, county, and federal)
- Sex-offender, terrorist watch list, and sanction lists
- In-depth and abbreviated reference interviews
- Education and employment verifications
- Employment credit reports
- State driving history
- International searches
- Drug testing/medical testing options
Ahern has been and continues to be satisfied with the offerings, timeliness, and support of MRA in servicing our background investigation needs. We have appreciated the suggested improvements from MRA, including our move to the QuickApp Pro™ to better service our needs and expedite portions of our recruiting process. Thank you.
- Lightning-fast response times for assistance and/or questions
- MRA is a member of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA)
- 48-hour report completion turnaround (typically 2-3 business days)
- No contracts, no minimum orders, no setup fees for members
- In-house FCRA-certified staff, with over 60 years of experience
- Comprehensive investigations with concise, easy-to-read reports
- No fee to contact your candidates for missing/incomplete information
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Easy online order entry:
• Interfaces with applicant tracking systems (ATS/HRIS)
• Handles batch orders
• Allows candidates to electronically complete/sign consent forms
False Info Provided by Job Applicants
25% Contain degree falsification
27% Falsify references on application
70% State they would lie on their resume to get a job (college students)
53% Contain errors and inaccurate information
The reports are thorough, easy to read, and the results are quite timely.Laura MillerHR Director, Serve You Custom Prescription Management Inc.
We provide easy-to-use, streamlined solutions, blending technology and personal attention to ensure accurate data so you can make well-informed, confident hiring decisions.